Unroot android, Samsung Galaxy Ace For Ginger Bread
After the previous tutorial we learned how to perform root on Samsung Galaxy Ace (SGA), now we will try to do Unroot android
or in other words remove the root that has previously been installed.
Previously downloaded files needed for unroot, you can download via this link: unroot.zip
Actual steps taken to Unroot android same as the steps taken to do the rooting.
1. Copy files into the microSD unroot.zip
2. Turn off the HP
3. Next go into recovery mode by pressing the Home and Power buttons simultaneously.
4. Select the Apply Update from SDCARD, then locate the file that has been copied into unroot.zip sdcard.
5. Wait until the process is complete unroot.
6. After Unroot android process is complete, the next menu select Reboot System Now.
Congratulations, SGA has been successful in Unroot android. It’s easy not to do it…..
- ace ginger unroot
- unroot ace ginger root
- acegingerroot unroot
- unroot acegingerroot
- ace ginger root zip
- ginger un root tutorial
- how to unroot samsung galaxy ace acegingerroot