Google Buzz | How To Use Google Buzz Website Promotion Blog
In order for each of your pages higher value in the eyes of search engines Google, then you can promote your website / blog through Google Buzz.
Along with the burgeoning world of social media, Google also helped bring a social media-based service that integrates with Google Profiles service that is Google Buzz. Through Google Buzz, you can share your status, photos, links and so forth with your contact colleagues. Almost similar to Twitter, you can also post colleagues to follow, comment, reply to comments and give love in a post mark.
Kelebiha one that you can exploit the availability of feature insertion of a link on Google Buzz posts. These features resemble the features of link insertion on Facebook. Google Buzz will automatically present the page title and brief description when you insert a link to the post. With this feature, you can promote your web pages to contact colleagues and to the public via integration with Google Profiles.
Previously you should have a Gmail account first. Click here to create a Gmail account.
1. To activate the service Google Buzz, go to a site that is http://google.com/buzz.
2. Click the Try Google-Buzz in Gmail and Login to use your Gmail account.
3. To access Google-Buzz, Buzz click the link in the Gmail menu.
4. Now you can start posting your status, including promoting links to your excellent web page. Click on the column and write the status of your status, then click Insert: your link Link to type. You can also let your status does not charge when you want to focus on the content of posts you want highlighted.
5. Click the Add link. Then select the images that represent your post under article Pick photos from below to include with your post.
Google Buzz (2)
6. Click Post to publish it and before making sure the option selected Public on the web.
5. Your post will appear in the list of your posts. Buzz posts you will also be featured in the Google Profiles that you have previously made.
6. Given by default every posting Buzz and comments each partner will be notified via email, you can arrange to post Buzz should not be sent to the email because it will create a full email inbox.
7. Click image serrated wheel on the top right corner of Gmail. Select the Mail Settings – Buzz. And uncheck the inscription:
a. People comment on my posts.
b. People comment on posts after I comment on Them
c. People comment on posts after I am @ replied on Them
google buzz (3)
7. If necessary you can even turn off the display-Buzz Google in Gmail via the option Do not show Google-Buzz in Gmail. This does not mean you stop using Google-Buzz because you can still Google-Buzz loginke via phone or monitor your updates via Google Profiles. Then click Save changes.
google buzz (4)